How to include turmeric and curcumin in your diet
Turmeric and curcumin have been used in since ages for treating various health woes. These ingredients are rich in antioxidants and are anti-inflammatory as well. Being organic, they have little or no side effects. The best way to reap their benefit is to make them a part of your daily life. But how? By including it in your everyday diet.
Turmeric and Curcumin in your food
Start using these ingredients in your diet, and you will be surprised as to how much it will improve your well-being. These two elements will gradually make your immunity stronger and your body active. Here are some ways to include turmeric and curcumin in your diet regime.
- Tea: Mix a pinch of the turmeric or curcumin extract with your tea, this may add a little color but will not drastically change the taste of your tea. Be assured to feel fresh after a cup of it.
- Salads or main course: Use a pinch of turmeric or curcumin to incorporate a vibrant color and incredible taste. You can also use it in marinations.
- Milk: Turmeric with milk is said to have many benefits, including relieving you of a sore throat, cold and fever. Having it every day can even improve the health of your skin, making it clearer.
- Water: Mix a pinch of this spice with warm water and start your day with it. It will leave you feeling fresh and would also keep many infections and diseases at bay.
- Soups and broths: You can incorporate it in your soups and stews for some extra flavor and color. If you like experimenting with different cuisines, try out some Asian curries, in which turmeric is usually the key ingredient.
The benefits of turmeric and curcumin are many. But the catch is to use it consistently. You can’t use it for a few days and expect drastic changes. If used continuously, you will undoubtedly notice a positive difference.